At The Fragrance House we’re always interested to hear from people who are as passionate about fragrance as we are. If you’re interested in a career with us and think you have something to offer, then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the address at the bottom of the page with a cover letter and CV and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
There are a wide range of different roles and areas of expertise with The Fragrance House that are designed to create a varied and challenging work environment, ensuring each day offers something different. We have a wide range of roles within our stores covering all levels of store management from part time staff and full time sales assistants, deputy managers and store managers that create a customer focussed store environment with a strong level of support and expert knowledge.
Our Head Office team also support our stores at every turn and contain buying, merchandising and marketing functions to maximise the opportunities that exist within The Fragrance House which also ensures our customers receive the best possible fragrance experience. Also as our central team only focus on The Fragrance House, all decisions are taken with stores in mind and open communication channels ensure our stores have real input into the direction and decision making of the business.
The Fragrance House also has its own Warehouse Distribution centre that supports both our store and online business. With a strong team unit, good communication skills and expertise in handling and packaging fragrances, our warehouse team are key to The Fragrance House operations. A strong level of commitment between our warehouse and our stores and head office form an important part of our business.
Benefits of working for The Fragrance House
- Exciting working environment within both our stores and head office
- Our small but dedicated team means you can have a real influence into major decisions with The Fragrance House as well as gaining insight to all areas of the business
- Comprehensive training both at induction and ongoing to ensure you are always at the top of your profession. Training will either be held in store or at our training academy in Edinburgh
- Flat organisation structure meaning it’s possible to quickly advance your career within the company
- Store incentives to give you a real chance of earning extra treats for hard work and strong performance
- Generous staff discount all year round across all the Scottish Midland Cooperatives businesses including The Fragrance House (15%), Scotmid Food (10%) and Semichem (10%) meaning you can make genuine everyday savings thanks to your staff discount
- Strong companywide staff benefits and perks program operated through Scottish Midland Cooperative